Sentry is SureCall’s revolutionary developement in cellular signal booster, remote optimization and system management. A must-have for building managers where continuous up time is mission critical.
- Remotely monitor and adjust performance from a computer.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available and adjusting
- Quickly pinpoints malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems
- Immediately notifies installers or end-users via email about booster failures or over powering
- Remotely adjust and control each link or band.
Sentry is a profound advancement in cellular signal booster installation, optimization and ongoing management. It has been proved essential and easy for installers as it provides fast and seamless installations.
How it works
1 – OUTDOOR ANTENNA
The outdoor antenna receives and transmits signal to nearby cellphone towers. Outdoor antennas can be eitherdirectional or omni-directional.
2 – CELLULAR AMPLIFIER
The amplifier (or “repeater”) boosts the signal coming to and from and going to the cell phone tower. The “gain” of the amplifier describes how strong the amplification is – you’ll see that word scattered across our product pages.
3 – INDOOR ANTENNA
The indoor antenna rebroadcasts the signal inside the building. Some kits have more than one indoor antenna to help distribute the signal.