This antenna is best for: 3G and 4G users who do not have line of sight to the cell tower or don’t want to worry about aiming an antenna; mobile users who need an omni antenna that covers 3G and 4G.
- Compatibility: 700-2700mhz networks, which are used by most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G LTE/AWS (XLTE)
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G WiMAX/4G LTE
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- US Cellular 3G/4G
- Height: 9.5″ tall.
- Cable: NO cable is included with this antenna. Various lengths are available.
- Ground Plane: The Full-Band Omni has a built-in ground plane.
- Weather proof? Yes, this antenna is designed for exterior use.
- Mounting Requirements: The Full-Band Omni Antenna includes a mounting bracket and hardware for mounting to a wall.
- Portability: This antenna is not portable – it is designed to be mounted in a fixed location.
Included in this package:
SureCall SC-288W Full Band Omni antenna
- Mounting hardware to mount to a flat stucco surface (if you plan to mount the antenna to wood/concrete/brick, you will need to buy wood or masonry screws separately from your local hardware store)
- Model: SC-288W (formerly CM288W)
- Frequency Range: 698-960/1700-2700MHz
- Antenna gain: 2-3dB at 698-960 MHz; 3-4dB at 1700-2700 MHz
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 3.9”
- Connector: N Female
- Mount: Mounts on roof or wall
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation: Omni-directional
- VSWR: ≤1.8
- Power Rating: 10
- Operating Temperature: -22° F Degrees to +176° Degrees
- Beamwidth: E:72 H:92/ E:50 H:80
- Material: Fiberglass